So, we are remodeling our kitchen, but it is turning into a lot more than we first thought. We had to have a plumber come, and we pretty much have to run a whole new pipe to the sewer line. The electrician came today to look things over. We will have a whole day next week without any power so he can get everything done. Which, one day without power would be just fine with me except for Saige. He has to watch a movie or something during the day. That is his down time. He is always running and that's the only time I can get him to calm down. Both my boys just have so much energy it's hard to keep up. It is a good thing that Jaide is so calm. She is my easiest baby. I tell everyone she poops more than she cries :) She is just a joy.
But some good news to our week.... My mom got remarried on Saturday. She married Lee Neilson. They have been dating for 6 years, so we were really excited for her. I will post some of those pics when I get them from Stella since I forgot my camera.

I am finally an aunt on my side of the family. My brother Dustin's baby came yesterday morning. I believe they named him Kaden. He was born at 5:30 AM and weighed in at 6lb 60z and 19 in. Jaide was a whole pound bigger when she was born.

I had Jaide weighed at the doctor's office yesterday too.... 11lb 7 oz. She has gained 4 pounds in 6 weeks. My boys didn't ever weigh 11lb until they were like 3 months old, and she's not even 2 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment