Brock and I are expecting again! We are super excited! I am due on August 26th. I am going to go through a very long and HOT summer! I can't wait though!
I have already recieved some interesting comments. The other night at Walmart, a lady asked me how far along I was. She then decided I must have 3 on board since I am so huge. Jeez, I felt horrible! I know I am bigger now than I was with my others, but holy cow, this is my 4th. I'm pretty sure it is normal to look bigger sooner.
I have also been asked if I know what birth control is. Why, yes, yes I do. It just so happens that this baby was planned. Call me crazy for wanting lots of kids, but this is my life, my family! We are so happy and can't wait to meet this little BLUR (which is the name Brock came up with for the pregnancy).
We will not be finding out the sex this time. We have clothes galore so we are going to be suprised right up until the end!

2 comments:
YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you! I have to see you now!
Congrats! I like the 18 month space better than the three year. It was easier on us and our two little ones get along much better. I too love being mom!
Post a Comment