I'm a little late starting this, but better late than never, right?!I'm going to
post something (mostly someone's probably) that I am thankfu
l for everyday of November. So this first post is days 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. Anyone wanna guess the 1st 5 people I am so thankful for?? ;)
1- Brock! I am so thankful for Brock. He is the best daddy and husband. He works so hard to take care of us so I don't have to go to work. He helps me so much and always finds a way to get me what I want. ;) I love him more every day.

2- I am thankful for my Saige-bug! He is such a tender-hearted boy. He loves school and he is learning so much. He loves to play computer games and he is too smart for his own good sometimes. I love him so so much!


4- I am thankful for Jaide. She is such a stinker, but she lights up my life. I was so excited to have a girl to dress up... little did I know she would just want to play like her brothers. She will let me make her "so pitty" and then go play in the mud. What a girl she is!

5- Jaina! I am thankful for my 2nd little girl. She is such a sweet baby and I am so blessed to have her. She is such a daddy's girl sometimes (okay most times). I love to watch her sleep, just knowing she won't always be so calm and sweet. ♥



3- Raiden! I am thankful for my little monster boy! He is such a character and always makes me laugh. He is my tough little cookie ;) but when he is sweet (oh so rarely) it melts my heart!




No comments:
Post a Comment