.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 9, 2009

The ABC's of JC

You've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the ABC's of YOU. At the end, choose 26 people to be tagged. You have to tag me so really you just need 25 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you

A - Age: 22
B - Bed size: Cal King
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning bathrooms
D - Dog's name: Tipps
E - Essential start your day: milk, just plain ice-cold milk
F - Favorite color: Purple
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'9"
I - Instruments you play(ed): none
J - Job title: Stay-at-home mom
K - Kid(s): 3........... Saige, Raiden, and Jaide
L - Living arrangements: 3 bedroom house in a small town :)
M - Mom's name: Velvet
N - Nicknames: JC or J
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: a couple times when I was younger because of asthma, then once for each of my kids
P - Pet Peeve: people who only finish things half way
Q - Quote from a movie: We can stay up late swapping manly stories, and in the morning I'm making waffles.
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 2
T - Time you wake up: usually around 8-ish
U - Unknown fact about me: I would love to be able to have 10 kids... seriously, I LOVE my kids!
V - Vegetable you dislike: green beans
W - Ways you run late: my kids... getting 3 kids into the car on time is getting harder everyday (especially when they like to bolt to the dog when we walk outside)
X - X-rays you've had: teeth, chest, ankle
Y - Yummy food you make: cornflake cookies (Brock's family loves them) and easy lasagna
Z - Zoo favorite: the big cats: lions, tigers... so cool


I tag whoever wants to do this :)

No comments: