.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 15, 2009

Swimming

We decided to take the kids swimming last night. It was super fun. Saige loves the pool, he was so excited all day. "Woohoo, we going swimmin and play in the water, like this." (as he shows me how to swim with his arms) Raiden was funny. Last year he was such a fish, but not lastnight. He did not want to play in the water. He would sit on the steps and splash with his feet, but that was about it. Him and Saige were playing togther though. Saige would splash over to Raiden and say "help me, help me" and Raiden would try to pull him in (without leaving the steps). It was too cute.

Jaide was so cute. She loved the water. She kicked her feet and splashed, laughing and jabbering the whole time. I wish I would have remembered my camera.... I will next time :) Oh, by the way, Jaide was wearing a 12 month suit (that her brothers picked out). She is such a chunk, I love it!

No comments: