.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Ugh! What to do when everyone but Brock is SICK?!?
This week has been so LONG! Monday I did laundry at Julie's because our dang drier broke again. Brock hurt his back at work, so he was pretty useless this week. On Tuesday I woke up with a horrible sore throat. I have been pretty ornery because of it. Well, now that it is Friday and the doctor's office is closed....... my kids are all sick. Saige and Jaide have fevers (not really high, thank goodness). Raiden is just lethargic, which is so so not like him. So what will we do this weekend... SLEEP! I hope anyway, since Brock has to work tomorrow. I am just too tired to take care of everyone, but I hate it when my kids are sick. I feel so bad for them :( Hopefully we all get better quick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment