.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer Fun

We have been having so much fun. My boys love to play play play all day long. They always want to get outside as soon as they can (which is really better because it is cooler). Baseball has been the game to play this week. They both got baseball stuff for their birthdays, so they don't fight over it. They are too cute. Today when we came in they built a huge tower out of all their blocks (we have TONS). I went to get my camera to take a picture, but as soon as I left the room Raiden crashed it to the ground. He was stomping around growling... He must have learned that from the Rugrats videos we found... It was kind of funny :D

The other night I noticed a bee in our living room and I asked Brock to do something about it. He didn't move fast enough because Saige picked up my one of my flip-flops and started to "get it". But Saige was hitting around it, making it angry. I hurried and grabbed my shoe and killed it (I am allergic to bees, don't know if my kids are too). Raiden then rushed over and starting screaming "NOOOO, my bzzzz, NOOOOO". He was really upset, I had no idea he liked the bugs so much. Brock says he likes to try to befriend ants too. He tries to pick them up (even the red ones.. ewwwwe!). What a strange kid.

On Sunday we went to Provo to visit some friends and family. We played at WalMart for a bit with Joe (Brock's friend who loves our kids). He wandered around with Raiden and Saige, taking them to see whatever they wanted while I shopped. It was kinda nice not to have them pulling things off the shelves. On the way home we stopped at a gas station and let the boys out to stretch for a bit. There was a lawn with some shade, but when we went over there there were SOOOO many grasshoppers. It was kind of entertaining to watch the kids (and Brock) chase them. Saige caught 6 I think. He wanted to bring them home, but we had no container. I guess I'm going to get them some bug catching equipment. I wish I would have had my camera. I'll try to get some pics up of baseball fun later.

No comments: