.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Big Kids

Jaide is now crawling. Okay, okay more like scooching. She can get anywhere now. She was trying to play with her brothers and they kept running past her, but pretty soon she was going after them. Raiden was more excited than I was. He was clapping and cheering her on "doh sisser doh". It was kind of cute ;) So now whenever I put her on the floor to play she is off after something.

Raiden is asking to use the potty and wants to wear "eggo" (which are the Diego pull-ups Saige has for bedtime). If I don't put one on him when he asks, he sneaks behind the couch and puts one on. He is so silly about it too. I can hear him snickering the whole time. He thinks I don't know what's really going on, but I usually guess when he disappears and his pants are on backwards when he comes back. He makes me laugh every day without fail.

Saige is working on his colors , letters, and numbers. He says he's gonna got to school. I think, "Oh wow, he is big enough to go to school ~sob~ What will I do without him?" Why do my babies have to grow up so fast? Saige says, "I'm BIG, see how strong I am?" as he flexes his muscles. Raiden says he is BIG too... Oh how I love these Big Kids :)

No comments: