Last Sunday we decided we wanted to go to Richfield for a bit, so we all piled in the van... we made it just past the Sigurd/Aurora exit and the van stalled. Oh fun times.. The radiator hose was blown to pieces. We had to call Julie to come pick us up (which I felt really bad about since she had just gotten home from her 2 week vacation and was pretty tired). We tried to fix the stupid van, but with no luck. We got it to Richfield and left it. I was freaking out about not having a car around with my accident prone monsters.
Brock went with Julie to Richfield on her weekly Tuesday trip. He called me and said that he took the van to a shop, but it wouldn't be ready until next week. I wasnot very happy about the whole thing. Then when he got home lastnight he threw me a key.... WOOT! He bought a 2001 Dodge Caravan! I am so glad to be done with that darn green thing. He then informed that I had to get the mud room cleaned up so our washer and drier could be delivered. Yup, he bought me a new washer and drier too! I was so excited I did a little dance =D
I am so so happy! I can now do my laundry here.. everyday so it doesn't pile up....

2 comments:
Sounds like you got spoiled!!! Good for you, sometimes as mom's we deserve a little spoiling here and there.
woot woo. . . I love to see mom's get spoiled you deserve it for all of the hard work that you do. . . and they will definately make your mom job easier
Post a Comment