.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
My kids are AWESOME!
I've always known that my kids are cool. Saige and Raiden can always make me smile (even when they are getting in trouble). Today Saige asked if we could go rent a movie, so I said, "sure." I gave Saige and Raiden both a nickel and off they went. They picked out candies cause they had 'monies'. Raiden was trying to persuade someone to open his candy while Saige picked out his movie..... He picked 'Power Rangers'. He actually picked out a movie that me and Brock both used to watch ALOT! We are now watching the good power rangers (you know, the one with the Ooze guy). Saige is sitting watching the movie while Raiden is being his crazy self. Apparently Jaide just did something horribly wrong... Raiden is over there, "NO NO JAIDE.. That not yours, it MINE!" (He's shaking his finger at her and everything.. haha) What silly kids I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh yippy looks like you found my blog. I'm excited to see yours!
Post a Comment