:) ...... ENJOY ...... (:

This is Saige playing his 'cow-man'. Brock made him a Tauren Death Knight (which starts at level 55... so he wouldn't die so much). Being able to play like Daddy has him really trying to be a big boy and he is doing so good at the whole potty thing now.

Ah.. Naptime. I love when they all sleep at the same time. It doesn't happen often, but I love it. Aren't they adorable ;)


Saige sleeps in such random positions. Sometimes I just crack up when I check on him at night.

This is Saige about a week before his haircut. I miss his long hair, but I'm so glad his bangs aren't that long anymore.
Raiden loves pasta. He is getting so big, and he is a pro with a fork now.
Raiden likes to try to teach Jaide everything he does. He was trying to teach her how to jump like a frog here.... how cute!
Saige.. need I say more? HA!
Saige on the 24th of July. We were decorating the truck for Redmond Irrigation. He helped throw candy in the parade. I should have gotten pictures of that!
Raiden loved all the little flags. This was helping decorate for the 24th.









No comments:
Post a Comment