Lately... We have been BUSY! At the end of August I took Saige to do some testing to see if he would qualify for preschool. After the 1st day of testing we were told to bring him to Richfield the next week for some more tests... woohoo... At the end of that meeting we were told that we would know by Friday if he got in. I was super excited when we got the call the next day saying that he qualified. YAY! Saige was super duper happy (which is exactly the way he said it when I told him he would get to go.) We had to wait a whole week before we had the IEP meeting with his teachers. He started school the next day, Sept. 16. He was so cute. In this packet of papers I got was a little paper man with some instructions to let him decorate it to look like him and bring it back to school with him. He colored it really well (orange shirt and everything). We had already got him a Wall-E backpack (which he had to show to EVERYONE), so he was ready to go. I took him his first day and he didn't even care that I left (how sad, my little boy is growing up :( but exciting too, I know). He was so cute when he got home. He told me all about the bus and told me it was 'soooo cool, we got fishy snacks'.. Oh to be a kid :D He goes to school on Monday, Tuesday, Wednsday, and Friday. Yay! but also ..::SOB::.. I will be brave though!
Here is Saige on his first day of school.
When we stopped the car Saige was super excited and when I opend the door he jumped out :)
Raiden has been a little off. He gets so cranky when his dad leaves for work. He got in quite a bit of trouble the other morning when he tried to chase Brock down the street. I was NOT happy! I had to run after him, literally run, the boy is short but he moves FAST. But on a happy note, yesterday when Saige got off the bus Raiden ran up to him yelling, "Me Saige camed home! Mommy see, me Saige!" Gave him a big old hug too. Oh, it made my day!
This is one of my purely "Raiden" shots. He is such a goof sometimes! Jaide is getting more independent everyday. She pulls up to everything. This morning she even tried to take some steps. She is too cute. She loves to try to do anything her brothers do. Raiden even tries to show her how to do some of these things that get him in trouble. Jaide likes to help me fold clothes too (by completely UNfolding them).
Helping mom with the laundry is a tiring job!

This is her always face. She is such a happy girl :)

No comments:
Post a Comment