
Last week Brock got into a popsicle kick (and he got ALL the kids on it too). He is so cute to share his treats with Jaide. She follows him around when she sees that he went to the freezer. I think it is just sweet :) So here is a video of Jaide and her popsicle. She isn't sure which will be more fun: the popsicle or mom's camera ;)


Here is Jaide when her popsicle is all gone. She looks kind of sad.


This morning Brock went into work late so he could help me clean up the mud room. It was a disaster! We moved the chair that was in there out to the shop so we would have more room, but then we found this bouncing thing that Grandma Julie got the boys for their birthday. Brock decided to blow the HUGE thing up. I now have very little room in front of my washer. The kids loved it though! They both asked if they could take naps in there.. haha, right... I tried naptime there today, but not so much. They wouldn't stop jumping. Oh well, it's fun. I told Brock that I wanted to get in and play too. Too bad I'm too big :(

No comments:
Post a Comment