.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Days!

Saige is having such a great time at school. He gets so excited when he wakes up in the morning. When the bus comes he is already waiting at the door. I am so glad my little bug likes school so much. He runs to the bus and gets almost to the end of our yard and turns around to 'throw' me a kiss and yells, "I lub you mommy!" (Oh, it melts my heart)... And when Saige gets home Raiden shoots out the door yelling, "Saige, Saaaiige, my Saige, mommy look, my Saige!" It it ADORABLE! I then get to hear all about his day at school. YAY!
Here is Saige with some of his school work.
This is a picture he drew at school.

Raiden has been pretty good for the most part when Saige is gone. The other morning when I went to put Saige on the bus he fell off of his chair in the kitchen and scraped his nose. The next morning this is what it looked like. Poor kid.
Jaide has been following Raiden around everywhere. They were looking at a board book and Raiden decided that he needed some space so he moved to the couch.... but look who followed :)
At that point Raiden just gave up and let his sister look at the book. Such funny kids :)

Today while Saige was at school Raiden and I decided to go to the store. He told me he would let "sisser come if her be good" (as he looks very seriously at Jaide).. haha... While we were there I decided we needed to make some cookies. We did exactly that... mmmm, chocolate chip cookies :) Raiden was trying to be sneaky and eat all the dough. To bad he hasn't learned to be quiet while sneaking (he snickers evilly when he is sneaking.. hehe). Jaide was falling asleep in her highchair so I took her down to her bed and when I got back Raiden was trying to get the mixing bowl off the counter. It was about that time that Brock called and said he'd be home for lunch. He met Saige getting off the bus (which he's never seen and didn't think of as a big deal until he actually watched it :D ). So we had some sandwhiches that I made while Brock heard all about school. Now it is naptime and Saige is still awake so here I sit on the computer ;)

No comments: