.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Jaide the Unicorn
Raiden is Buzz Lightyear of Star Command!

Raiden and Saige

Saige is a strong GI Joe.
(From that new movie... apparently.)

Another Jaide :)



I love Halloween! I love dressing up and trick-or-treating (good thing I have kids to take). We have been busy already today. We went to a trunk-or-treat in Salina at noon. The boys walked around with their dad while Jaide and I passed out candy. Everyone thought she was just adorable. After that we went to Gunnison to see my family. We went and saw Papa and the boys kept trying to get more and more candy. Brock took them around my dad's neighborhood while I visited for a bit. We went and saw Maama and Grandpa (they gave us granola bars and peanut butter ritz crackers.. yay, something not full of sugar!). Saige and Raiden also talked Maama out of some cookies (of course!). On our way home, we stopped and saw my friend, Stella. She let my boys fill their buckets clear up (with the good stuff... you know, snickers and milkyways).
Now everyone is napping but me. We will head out again around 6. Brock's sister Skyla is coming down, so we are going to take 2 of her kids with us. YAY!! I love trick-or-treating!!

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

The costumes are so cute!!!!