.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

FINALLY!!

Hear's to a lot of finallies!

First... I FINALLY have my internet back!! Yipee, YAY, yahoo!!!!!! I was very much missing my grown-up talk. The internet is my friend, it lets me keep in touch with my real-life friends. I have missed being able to chat with Steph on a daily basis (or as close to that as we could get..). And I missed blogging. Reading blogs and doing my own. There has been so much happening here I will never be able to catch it all up in a few posts a whole month later.

Second... Jaide is Finally walking! Ok, so not really finally, but I am so excited. She is my earliest walker. I think that is due to the fact that she wants to keep up with her brothers, which she does very well, by the way. I can't believe she will be 1 in a month. WOW, how time flies.

Third... We FINALLY have a kitchen sink upstairs. For those of you who haven't seen my house, it was a duplex so there is a kitchen downstairs with a sink. That is how we were doing our dishes. Anyway, it is done and I love it! So my kitchen is closer to FINALLY being done!

Fourth... We finally have all of our Christmas shopping done... and WRAPPED! I am super excited for Christmas this year. Our kids are so much fun, I can't wait to see their faces.

And last... Brock and I can FINALLY talk openly about what is going on. We are so relieved to be able to talk with the family. What a weight off our shoulders!

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

Sounds like things have been a roller coaster with all that has been going on. I hope things will get better and easier now it is out in the open. I have to agree I love the internet for adult conversation as well.