.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

16 weeks! (plus some)



Last thursday I hit 16 weeks. Brock made me go to the doctor as I was having another horrible headache. I now have to get an MRI this Saturday. Not too excited about that. I've researched and know that it is safe after the 1st trimester, but I am still freaking out. I think I just have migraines like my mom and grandma and great-grandma... but we will soon find out. I just hate worry!




Life has been pretty hectic. My kids keep me going and going until I pass out when Brock comes home from work. He is such a great husband and dad. He lets me take a nap when he comes home and lately has been doing the cooking (even if it is just corndogs). He lets me sleep in in the morning too ;) And more than one morning a week my awesome husband makes me breakfast! Brock makes me crazy sometimes, but I sure do LOVE LOVE LOVE him!




Saige is learning more and more at school. He is counting past 10 and is learning the alphabet. He loves school so much! He is getting excited for his birthday too. He wants a Sponge Bob party with his friends at McDonalds... hmmm... maybe ;)




Raiden is talking more all the time and most of it is about Buzz Lightyear. Buzz is his favorite! He has a Buzz hat and new Buzz tennis shoes (that are 8 and he wears 5 1/2). He is always entertaining and always teaching his sister some new naughty trick (which he then tattles on). Silly boy!




Jaide is so independant... until Daddy is gone! Brock is in St. George for a few days and Jaide is distraught without him. Such a daddy's girl :) Brock gets up in the morning with Jaide and they lay in front of the heater in the living room. Jaide gets up looking for daddy and pouts in front of the heater when he is no where to be found. Right now she is looking in the bedroom for dad. I can hear her yelling for him.




Here are my latest belly pics. Enjoy :)

1 comment:

alias: Ender Wiggin said...

Awwww You're belly is so cute. I'm glad the kids are doing good (except Jaide missing her daddy. I'm happy Borck is good to you too.; You deserve it.