.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

Should I be watching??

So, I like to watch some shows that others don't like. I'm a little bit addicted to them. The first three I know why I watch: 16 and Pregnant, Teen Mom (both on MTV) and Secret Life of the American Teenager. I watch these because I was a teen mom. I had Saige the day I turned 18. I think I can relate to some of these girls.... mostly I want to slap them all, but I understand being a teenager and a mom. Brock will watch Secret Life with me. He laughs because high school was NOT like that here. It is very entertaining to watch together. But then he makes fun of me for watching Teen Mom. Hmmm...

Now, this next show I know a lot of people watch, but hey, I used to laugh at people who watched it. Desperate Housewives. I don't know why I started watching, but I am hooked now. I am catching up on the past seasons on Netflix (gosh, I love Netflix). I watch it online and I just LOVE it. This is another show Brock makes fun of. Sometimes I am so glad I don't live in one of 'those' neighborhoods. hahaha

Controversial.... BIG LOVE. It is a guilty pleasure for me. Most everyone I know does not like the show at all. I understand the whole issue of the temple scene, but I still love the show. I think it is hillarious how there are still some people in the world that think Mormons are polygamists still. Plus, I like to read about the FLDS. I don't know why, I just do.

So, those are the shows that some people ask why I watch them... I watch them because I do. That is all.

Also, I love to watch kid shows. I like Veggies Tales and 3-2-1 Penguins. Super Why is awesome too. Wide range, eh??

1 comment:

alias: Ender Wiggin said...

hey, i know every single tv show you listed ^_^ Everyone watches shows that they don't think other people will understand them for watching...they just lie about it in public So good for you for not taking that silly crap.
P.S. I like veggie tales too...whenever we babysit, if veggie tales is available, that's what I make the kids watch :D