.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

4th of July

Here are some pictures from our 4th of July (well, 3rd really). There are a few from the parade in Gunnison and the rest are from fireworks with the kids. Poppers and things like that are a big hit here. Jaide likes to stomp on the poppers, but whenever I tried to get her on video she would just stand there. Little stinker!











Anyway, I have a lot of blogging to catch up on, but now that I have found my camera cord I will get to it.. just not right now, as I should really be doing laundry ;)

6 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Jade is getting so big! She is just too cute

Johnson Family said...

so hit send before I was done, dumb me. Your boys are cute as well, I just can't believe how much Jaide has grown. Love the pictures looks like they had fun.

alias: Ender Wiggin said...

o fun! I missed it all :(

Johnson Family said...

wow baby is getting so close to coming! Are you ready? Any ideas on what you are thinking it may be?

Jaylynn said...

I have been thinking girl this whole time (hoping more like it!) but yesterday at my u/s we saw hair. And for me that means boy... so we will see ;)

Johnson Family said...

Congrats! Another baby girl and I am assuming she has lots of hair. Hope everything is going well. Can't wait to see pictures.