.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 6, 2009

AH! Nap time!!

Brock and I went to Richfield for his Bday on wedensday. We went and ate chinese.. yummy! Then we went to Wal-mart. It was slightly weird to be there without the boys. Ben offered to watch them so we were almost kid-free, since Jaide has to go where I go because she dislikes bottles. While we were wandering aimlessly I told Brock that I really wanted a new camera. He finally gave in and got me one :D YAY! It is a Fujifilm Finepix S8100fd. It is so so nice! I've been reading the owner's manual (because I do that with EVERYTHING... even the kids toys). I love taking pics so I started as soon as I took it out of the box. I took some pics of the kids napping. I love nap time. It is my only time for myself anymore. It is rare for all of them to be sleeping at once. But they did yesterday.


No comments: