.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Too many toys...

So today I am at my mom's while Brock is at work. I decided it is about time I get some of the boys' toys packed up and out of my mom's house (since it has been almost a year since we moved out). I just got done filling up 2 106qt bins, and there is still tons more. I filled up a smaller bin for the toys that will stay at Maama's, but wow, do they have alot of toys. They have lots at home too. I need to sort them all and have a yard sale. All these toys are in good condition, there are just too many!! It is madness! Plus, Brock buys them a new toy almost every other week (but that is mostly because he wants toys for himself... haha). If you ever need a toy, you know where to go :)

No comments: