.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Busy Monday

Yesterday was a busy day. When I finally rolled out of bed :) I had to get Jaide bathed before I did anything else. She is such a pooper. It is a good thing she likes her baths. Then my dad called and wanted me to come over to talk with Jenny. She's the new mommy of Kaden. So I took the boys to see Papa while Brock waited for the electrician. They had so much fun running around like the crazies they are. I talked with Jenny for about an hour before she took a nap. She is such a new mom, she did not want to put the baby down so she could sleep. He is such a tiny boy. I haven't held one so small since Raiden was born. Jaide came out a whole pound and 1/2 bigger than her brothers. I also visited with my Grandma for a while. After that we went to see my mom because the electrician was still at our house (and my boys like to 'help' way too much). I took some pics of my brother's puppies to make some posters. They are so funny.

After the kids and I got home we headed to Richfield. We had to go to Ace to get plumbing stuff. Brock has such a big project there. But I guess like my brother says, "He can do it, he's pretty much a plumber, just for the oustide." We also had to go to Home Depot so I could compare prices for sinks and faucets. Brock took us to eat at Wingers even though he doesn't like it. He was just trying to make me happy :) After that we went to good ol' Wal-Mart. We were there for almost 2 hours trying to find what Brock needed for the dog. I was so tired and so were the kids. Raiden fell asleep as soon as we hit the freeway. It was a long day, but we got a lot done (well, Brock got a lot done, I just went to visit.. haha)

No comments: