.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Birthday Party


Ok, I know I'm slow... these pics are from the boys' birthday party on the 19th. They had a lot of fun, and couldn't keep their fingers out of the cake. We had it at Grandma Julie's house because.... suprise, our kitchen is still not done. We decided to do it outside . There is a nice big lawn and patio, so it was nice. Plus, there was a nice wind break. It was a really nice day.

Cake and cupcakes.. yum!

This is Saige's cupcake. I didn't really want them to blow out the candles over the whole cake. Raiden more spits than anything :)

This is their cake. My mom helped me make it. Carrot cake from scratch and homemade creamcheese frosting.. YUMMY!

These are the yummy cupcakes. My mom and I made them too, frosting and all. I used cookie cutters and cut the letters out of fruit roll-ups. I think they turned out way cute!

No comments: