.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Today is my 22nd birthday. WOOHOO! Really, isn't it wierd how it's not a big deal what age you are gonna be now. 21 was supposed to be big, but I don't drink. The best thing about my birthday now is celebrating Saige's milestones. He is 4 today. I can't believe he is already so big! He'll soon be starting school... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SAIGE and MOMMY!! :)

2 comments:

Steven and Tanesha said...

Happy Birthday! That's cool that you and your little boy share the same birthday!

Johnson Family said...

I didn't know you had a blog, I just looked at my followers and saw you were on there. I am glad you had a good birthday. I didn't realize it was the same day as Bart's, but he is old almost 30 and you are still young.(Lucky You) I love the pictures you took of Jaide, they are so cute.